The lawful basis for processing and storing data subjects personal data and data retention periods are based on the contractual obligations agreed upon by the user by creating the account on the basis of agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, legal basis derived from the Delaware law or by explicit consent provided for marketing purposes.
- What kind of data is collected:
- Data given to Us directly – the Visitor has the option to contact Us via e-mail from the contact-us link, which is being recorded. We may also offer the Visitor the option to share details through signing-up to surveys or by signing-up to a newsletter, during which We will collect and record the information the Visitor provides Us in subscribing or using such opportunities.
- Data collected automatically – When visiting the Site, We and our service providers acting on our behalf may collect certain data using tracking technologies like cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.
- How is the data collected used:
- Data given to us directly – The data given to us directly is used to provide you with a response to the inquiries and to provide you with the reply to the surveys signed-up or to provide you with the newsletter.
- Data collected automatically – Data collected automatically as described in section 1.b is used to understand how visitors are using the Site and to improve the user experience on the Site.
We will not use the data from the Visitor for no other purposes than to provide and personalize services. We will not sell any information to any third parties.
Who We may share your data with:
- Affiliates – We may share data collected from the Visitor with our affiliates. All data shared will only be used as described in this Policy.
- Compliance with laws – We may disclose the data provided to Us to a third party if such disclosure is required by law, regulation or legal process. Also such information may be disclosed to enforce the Policy or in case to protect the security of the Site. If We are legally required to provide such data to third parties, we will use reasonable efforts to provide the Visitor with information about such procedures.
- Service Providers – We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose as well as act in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
No personal information that is collected from the Visitors is disclosed unless explicit content is granted for such purposes. The exception done to this rule is when such information is required under a legal obligation as stated in the following section.
In order to ensure the quality of the service and assess the service in regards to the site, Kantask is using the following third-party services:
Kantask Communications may also be able to access the device information.
- The information collected is stored within a password protected storage, such that the information is not accessible for any third parties. In addition, the information is protected by a detailed log-in system.
- The Visitors have the right to ask for the Site to provide information transfer, delete or make changes to the data collected. This is done by contacting Us via firstname.lastname@example.org The data collected will not be deleted if there is a legal obligation to retain such data.
- Given the nature of the internet, data collected and processed requires the transformation on an international basis. By communicating with Us over electronically, the Visitor acknowledges that information provided during the communication may be processed outside of the European Economic Area, although the data itself will be stored with the requirements of USA data protection requirements.
These cookies are necessary to allow us to operate the Kantask as you have requested. For example, they let us recognise what account you are logged in and then provide you with services accordingly.
We use these cookies to analyse how the Kantask is accessed, used or is performing. We use this information to maintain, operate and continually improve Kantask.
These cookies let us operate certain functions of the Kantask in line with the choices you make. These cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to the Kantask, we can provide you with our services as you have asked for them to be provided, such as knowing your username and remembering how you have customized your Account.
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: https://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads/#568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA https://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada https://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Security of your data
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, in compliance with GDPR, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside USA and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to USA and process it there.